Monday, June 14, 2010

Strange Transmissions

I feel odd today. Sort of out of body like. Kind of drugged. Numb. Not sure about this whole thing...

...Other than I also feel motivated and nothing is bothering me. Nothing. Billy is in his normal button pushing mode and instead of me being all agitated and snappy... he is actually making me laugh with his little smart ass remarks. Charlie and I spent most of the beginning of the morning cuddling and "talking" before Billy got up. It amazes me how different the two of them are personality wise. I like it.

Perhaps this is the right thing to do for now. I don't feel like drinking. Which is new and exciting. I do feel like establishing some sort of household, everyday chore routine that I stick to. As well as schedule for the boys. My block on this is that I want the house perfect and everything exactly right to be able to *start*. Which is just not going to happen. So today we just start...

Geronimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets