Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rachel Is Here!

Rachel Anne Leavell arrived today to stay with us for 35 days! We have big plans for weight loss (where I help her) and house organization (where she helps me). I am very happy. :)

She brought her iTouch with her. It contains a lot of 80's music, per this throwback trend of today's teenagers. I like the excitement on teenage faces when the discover "new" old music. We talked about the Jonas Brothers (and when I say we... I mean she) and first kisses on the way back from the airport. I am very impressed that she has also brought all of her AP homework with her for next year's classes. She gets that from Laura, that academic responsibility thing.

She and Billy are watching "The Land Before Time". I enjoyed very much that she was shocked that I remembered when that movie came out... and that I also vividly remember seeing it in the theatre. Must be my youthful 21(x10) year old appearance...

:)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I watched The Land Before Time a couple of years ago with my nephew and I was amazed by how much of it I remembered.

    How about next time you watch Neverending Story? I always loved that one when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets