Sunday, June 27, 2010

Editioral Note From My Mommy

Best part of my day, for sure. :)

In case you can't read it, this is what it says: My dearest Beth. This is hilarious. Your memmory and mine differ only slightly.

First of all I need to correct your word for claiming other people's horses. The word is "Dibs" (unless of course an evolution took place between your generation and mine, which could have happened while I wasn't looking out your father's window) This form of competion was entertainment while riding in a car when I was little. As long as it was done in a calm and happy way. And looking out all the vehicle windows was allowed to acomplish a win. Somewhere along the line you children changed the rules. I am not sure who did this terrible thing.

Second, I always knew Richie would be bigger and taller than you girls. Image your disbelief when he finally got big enough to fight back and win. Aren't you glad that your father and I believe that it is wrong for a boy to hit a girl??????

Just some thoughts from Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I have made all the neccessary changes, in case you were wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets