Sunday, March 11, 2012

If only I could just get it started...

One of my New Years resolutions is to finally sit down and write a story to entertain myself and possibly a select few people who would actually read a story I wrote. I want it to be a sort of female-y, Sci-Fi tale with some political commentary woven in. I want it to also have a relateable heroin, a fair amount of adventure, a fair amount of humor and some kissing parts. I have some of it worked out in my head but here is what happens to me every time I am like, "Ok. Time to sit down and outline and then WRITE! Let's do this!":

Step 1: Begin thinking about the awesome parts of the story you want to work in.
Step 2: Begin thinking about how unsure you are of some of the details and how to work up to those parts.
Step 3: Begin thinking about how you want to be extremely credible and accurate in your story telling.
Step 4: Begin to doubt what you know is enough to achieve this.
Step 5: Decide that the year is still young and get lost on Facebook instead.


It's now March. The year is starting to age...

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets